- St. Michael the Archangel Story
- History of St. Michael the Archangel Prayer
- St. Michael the Archangel Prayers
- St. Michael the Archangel Apparitions
- The Chaplet of St. Michael Archangel
- Novena to St Micheal the Archangel
- Litany of St. Michael the Archangel
PHOTO OF THE MONTH
Why did Jesus, the sinless one sent from the Father in heaven, submit himself to John's baptism? John preached a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 3:3). In this humble submission we see a foreshadowing of the "baptism" of Jesus bloody death upon the cross. Jesus' baptism is the acceptance and the beginning of his mission as God's suffering Servant (Isaiah 52:13-15; 53:1-12). He allowed himself to be numbered among sinners. Jesus submitted himself entirely to his Father's will. Out of love he consented to this baptism of death for the remission of our sins. Do you know the joy of trust and submission to God? Read More »
saint michael center advertising
CALL US: 808.943.7088FOR NEWSPAPER
General Rate Policy
- 30-days notice will be given for any change in the rates.Advertiser has the right to cancel contract without penalty in the event of such a change.
- All advertising copy submitted is subject to the approval of St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Political, cigarettes, liquor, travel, finance, and banking advertising are not accepted.
- Client is responsible for any errors in the advertisement.
- St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is not responsible for imperfect printing resulting from defective printing materials.
- Should mechanical limitations render it impossible to place advertiser's copy in the issue ordered, St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is not liable. Arrangement will be made to place the ad in following issue or any other issue suitable to the advertiser.
- Consideration must be given in all proposed advertisements tot he fact that this is a Catholic publication.
Mechanical Measurement and Data:
1 column = 2 5/16 inches
2 columns = 4 14/16 inches
3 columns = 7 15/16 inches
Full page = 9 14/16" x 13 13/16" deep
The St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary will not accept pre-printed advertising materials. Position
Every effort will be made to comply with position requests but acceptance of an order does not imply a guarantee. Discounts, Frequency discounts
- 5% Advertise at least three times or more consecutively.
- 10% advertise 5 times or more consecutively.
- Catholic Church Rates - All churches, schools of the Roman Catholic Church are entitled to a 10% discounts on all rates.
The St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is published every month. Advertising deadline is fourteen days prior to publication date, by noon. Publication Dates
Publication date is on the 13th of each month Payment Terms
Client must pay in advance.
- All payments by cash , check, and credit card.
- A return check fee of $15.00 will be assessed for any check that is return by a bank.
- Client assumes full responsibility for payment on advertisements published if client fails to give cancellation notice on or before deadline for space reservations and/ or copy changes.
- If the advertising office does not receive ad copy on or before deadline, client must pay for space reserved.
Hawaii advertisers subject to 4% state tax.
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. This contract is between the St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary, herein referred to as SMC, and the party listed on the face of this contract or his/her duty authorized agent or representative, herein referred to as CLIENT.
2. The CLIENT shall assume all liability for all contents, including copy, photographs and illustrations within advertisements printed and shall indemnity, defend and hold harmless the St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary, and its office, employees, agents, or any person acting on their behalf from and against: (1) any claim or demand for loss, liability or damage, including, but not limited to, claims for property damage, personal injury or death, by whomsoever brought or made by reason of the non-observance or no-performance of any of the terms, covenants and conditions herein or the rules, regulations, ordinances and laws of the federal, state, municipal or country governments. Furthermore, the CLIENT shall reimburse the SMC and its employees, agents, or any person acting on their behald for all attorney's fees, costs, and expenses incurred in connection with the defense of such claims
3. No verbal agreements, promises, waivers, understandings or conditions of any nature other than those stipulated on the face of this contract will be binding upon SMC.
4. The SMC advertising manager monitors all submitted paid advertising copy and reserves the right to refuse to print any advertisement that is in his/her opinion dertrimental to the public, the newspaper or other advertisers.
5. Cancellations: CLIENT assumes full responsibility for payment on advertisements published if CLIENT fails to give notice on or before closing date for space reservations and/or copy change.
6. Missed Deadline: if ad copy is not received on or before the deadline for submission to the advertising office, the advertiser forfeits the space and the right to determine what is placed in the space. In addition, as in late cancellations, the advertiser is responsible for payment of the cost of the space reserved.
7. Increases or decreases in the column inches purchased by the CLIENT may be made within the established time period of the contract. Contracts may listed at the time of execution.
All per column inch changes will be billed at subsequent higher or lower rate, as applicable.
8. In the event of omission of an advertisement by SMC, CLIENT will be entitled to receive the total amount paid.
9. SMC will not be responsible for more than the first incorrect insertion of any advertisement. SMC liability shall not exceed the cost of the ad in which the error occurred.
10. Any error caused by SMC in the reproduction of advertisements which does not materially affect the totality of the advertisement does not constitute breach of contract by the SMC.
11. SMC reserves the right to request payment in advance and suspend further advertising if CLIENT is delinquent in making payments.
12. In the case default is made in payment of account and the account is given to an attorney or collection agent, or suit is instituted thereon, the advertiser agrees to and shall pay all costs of the collection and legal actions.
13. News stories and/or free notices do not accompany any class of advertising.
14. Publication schedules and issue size are subject to change.
15. All ads are due: 12 noon Fourteen working days prior to publications.
16. Address all written correspondence to
Contact us for more information!
Reach the thousands of Catholics all over the world who read us.
LIVES OF THE SAINTS
St. Giles was born in Athens, Greece, in early times. When his parents died, he used the large fortune they left him to help the poor. Read More »
BLESSED JOHN DU LAU AND THE SEPTEMBER MARTYRS
Blessed John was the archbishop of Arles, France.. Read More »
ST. GREGORY THE GREAT
St. Gregory was born in 540 in Rome. His father was a senator. His mother is a saint, St. Celia. Read More »
ST. ROSE OF VITERBO
St. Rose was born in 1235 in Viterbo, Italy. She lived at the time when Emperor Frederick had conquered land that belonged to the Church. Read More »
ST. LAWRENCE JUSTINIAN
St. Lawrence Justinian was born in Venice, Italy, in 1381.Read More »
Blessed Bertrand lived in the last half of the twelfth and first part of the thirteenth centuries.Read More »
BLESSED JOHN DUCKETT AND BLESSED RALPH CORBY
Blessed James Duckett studied at the English college of Douay and became a priest in 1639.Read More »
BIRTH OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
We do not usually celebrate the birthdays of the saints. Read More »
ST. PETER CLAVER
St. Peter Claver, the Spanish priest of the Society of Jesus was born in 1580. He is known as the "apostle of the slaves". While he was still studying to.. Read More »
ST. NICHOLAS OF TOLENTINO
St. Nicholas was born in 1245 in Ancona, Italy. His parents had waited long and anxiously for a child. Read More »
BLESSED LOUIS OF THURINGIA
Blessed Loius, the German prince, lived during the last part of the twelfth and first part of the thirteenth..Read More »
ST. JOHN CHRYSOSTOM
St. John Chrysostom was born in Antioch around 344.Read More »
OUR LADY OF SORROWS
Our Lady had many great joys as the mother of Jesus, but she had much to suffer, too.Read More »
ST. CORNELIUS AND ST. CYPRIAN
St. Cornelius, a holy priest of Rome, was elected Pope in 251. He accepted because he loved Christ. Read More »
ST. ROBERT BELLARMINE
St. Robert Bellarmine was born in Italy in 1542.Read More »
ST. JOSEPH OF CUPERTINO
St. Joseph was born on June 17, 1603, in a small Italian village to poor..Read More »
St. Januarius lived in the fourth century. He was born either in Benevento or Naples, Italy.Read More »
ST. ANDREW KIM TAEGON AND ST. PAUL CHONG HASANG
St. Andrew Kim Taegon was a priest and St. Paul Chong Hasang was.. Read More »
St. Matthew was a tax collector in the city of Capernaum, where Jesus..Read More »
ST. THOMAS OF VILLANOVA
St. Thomas was born in Spain in 1488. From his kind parents, he learned to be very charitable with the poor.. Read More »
St. Pacificus, a little Italian boy born in 1653 was named Charles Anthony. He was just five years old when his loving parents died.Read More »
St. Serguis, the famous Russian saint lived in the fourteenth century.Read More »
ST. VINCENT DE PAUL
St. Vincent de Paul, the son of poor French peasants, was born in 1581.Read More »
ST. LAWRENCE RUIZ AND COMPANIONS
St. Lawrence Ruiz, and his fifteen companions were killed for their faith in 1637, in Nagasaki, Japan.Read More »
ST. MICHAEL, ST. GABRIEL, ST. RAPHAEL
Sts. Michael, Gabriel and Raphael are called "saints" because they..Read More »
St. Jerome was a Roman Christian who lived in the fourth century.Read More »
NEWS ARCHIVE & ACTIVITIES
- The Sacrament of Marriage
- Bishops Shield Pope Against BBC Assault
- Much Work Remain in Many Areas
- Vatican Appeals for Least Developed Countries
- Immaculate Conception of Mary
- Memorial of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Feast of St. Jude the Miraculous Saint
- Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima