- St. Michael the Archangel Story
- History of St. Michael the Archangel Prayer
- St. Michael the Archangel Prayers
- St. Michael the Archangel Apparitions
- The Chaplet of St. Michael Archangel
- Novena to St Micheal the Archangel
- Litany of St. Michael the Archangel
PHOTO OF THE MONTH
Why did Jesus, the sinless one sent from the Father in heaven, submit himself to John's baptism? John preached a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 3:3). In this humble submission we see a foreshadowing of the "baptism" of Jesus bloody death upon the cross. Jesus' baptism is the acceptance and the beginning of his mission as God's suffering Servant (Isaiah 52:13-15; 53:1-12). He allowed himself to be numbered among sinners. Jesus submitted himself entirely to his Father's will. Out of love he consented to this baptism of death for the remission of our sins. Do you know the joy of trust and submission to God? Read More »
This Spiritual Exercices are Silent Retreat directed and preached by the Priests of Miles Christi from the methods of St. Ignatius of Loyola. Throughout the centuries, the Spiritual Exercises have shown to be an excellent means of sanctification, highly praised by Popes and Saints.
The retreat will start at 4:00pm of January 27, 2006 Friday and it will end with a mass at 4:30pm January 29, 2006, Sunday. Register now to join in a different kind of renewal of faith. Do not forget to bring your Bible, rosary and a notebook for note-taking.
Please be advised also that this retreat cost $175.00, which includes a $50.00 non-refundable deposit, the retreat house rental, room and board, retreat expenses, and the priest traveling cost.
For more information please contact:
If you are following a diet or meal plan or other special requirements and if you are flying to Oahu and you need a ride to the retreat house please let Lilian know.
LIVES OF THE SAINTS
FEAST DAY OF OUR LADY OF LOURDES
On this day we also remember and offer prayers for those who are sick and suffering. Read More »
SEVEN FOUNDERS OF THE ORDERS OF SERVITES
Seven members of Florentine Confraternity founded the Order of Servites of the blessed Virgin Mary. Read More »
Bishop and Doctor of the Church. "Let us faithfully transmit to posterity the example of virtue which. Read More »
CHAIR OF ST. PETER
Since early times, the Roman Church has had a special commemoration of the primatial authority of St. Peter. Read More »
NEWS ARCHIVE & ACTIVITIES
- The Sacrament of Marriage
- Bishops Shield Pope Against BBC Assault
- Much Work Remain in Many Areas
- Vatican Appeals for Least Developed Countries
- Immaculate Conception of Mary
- Memorial of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Feast of St. Jude the Miraculous Saint
- Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima