- St. Michael the Archangel Story
- History of St. Michael the Archangel Prayer
- St. Michael the Archangel Prayers
- St. Michael the Archangel Apparitions
- The Chaplet of St. Michael Archangel
- Novena to St Micheal the Archangel
- Litany of St. Michael the Archangel
PHOTO OF THE MONTH
Why did Jesus, the sinless one sent from the Father in heaven, submit himself to John's baptism? John preached a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 3:3). In this humble submission we see a foreshadowing of the "baptism" of Jesus bloody death upon the cross. Jesus' baptism is the acceptance and the beginning of his mission as God's suffering Servant (Isaiah 52:13-15; 53:1-12). He allowed himself to be numbered among sinners. Jesus submitted himself entirely to his Father's will. Out of love he consented to this baptism of death for the remission of our sins. Do you know the joy of trust and submission to God? Read More »
saint michael center advertising
CALL US: 808.943.7088FOR NEWSPAPER
General Rate Policy
- 30-days notice will be given for any change in the rates.Advertiser has the right to cancel contract without penalty in the event of such a change.
- All advertising copy submitted is subject to the approval of St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Political, cigarettes, liquor, travel, finance, and banking advertising are not accepted.
- Client is responsible for any errors in the advertisement.
- St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is not responsible for imperfect printing resulting from defective printing materials.
- Should mechanical limitations render it impossible to place advertiser's copy in the issue ordered, St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is not liable. Arrangement will be made to place the ad in following issue or any other issue suitable to the advertiser.
- Consideration must be given in all proposed advertisements tot he fact that this is a Catholic publication.
Mechanical Measurement and Data:
1 column = 2 5/16 inches
2 columns = 4 14/16 inches
3 columns = 7 15/16 inches
Full page = 9 14/16" x 13 13/16" deep
The St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary will not accept pre-printed advertising materials. Position
Every effort will be made to comply with position requests but acceptance of an order does not imply a guarantee. Discounts, Frequency discounts
- 5% Advertise at least three times or more consecutively.
- 10% advertise 5 times or more consecutively.
- Catholic Church Rates - All churches, schools of the Roman Catholic Church are entitled to a 10% discounts on all rates.
The St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is published every month. Advertising deadline is fourteen days prior to publication date, by noon. Publication Dates
Publication date is on the 13th of each month Payment Terms
Client must pay in advance.
- All payments by cash , check, and credit card.
- A return check fee of $15.00 will be assessed for any check that is return by a bank.
- Client assumes full responsibility for payment on advertisements published if client fails to give cancellation notice on or before deadline for space reservations and/ or copy changes.
- If the advertising office does not receive ad copy on or before deadline, client must pay for space reserved.
Hawaii advertisers subject to 4% state tax.
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. This contract is between the St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary, herein referred to as SMC, and the party listed on the face of this contract or his/her duty authorized agent or representative, herein referred to as CLIENT.
2. The CLIENT shall assume all liability for all contents, including copy, photographs and illustrations within advertisements printed and shall indemnity, defend and hold harmless the St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary, and its office, employees, agents, or any person acting on their behalf from and against: (1) any claim or demand for loss, liability or damage, including, but not limited to, claims for property damage, personal injury or death, by whomsoever brought or made by reason of the non-observance or no-performance of any of the terms, covenants and conditions herein or the rules, regulations, ordinances and laws of the federal, state, municipal or country governments. Furthermore, the CLIENT shall reimburse the SMC and its employees, agents, or any person acting on their behald for all attorney's fees, costs, and expenses incurred in connection with the defense of such claims
3. No verbal agreements, promises, waivers, understandings or conditions of any nature other than those stipulated on the face of this contract will be binding upon SMC.
4. The SMC advertising manager monitors all submitted paid advertising copy and reserves the right to refuse to print any advertisement that is in his/her opinion dertrimental to the public, the newspaper or other advertisers.
5. Cancellations: CLIENT assumes full responsibility for payment on advertisements published if CLIENT fails to give notice on or before closing date for space reservations and/or copy change.
6. Missed Deadline: if ad copy is not received on or before the deadline for submission to the advertising office, the advertiser forfeits the space and the right to determine what is placed in the space. In addition, as in late cancellations, the advertiser is responsible for payment of the cost of the space reserved.
7. Increases or decreases in the column inches purchased by the CLIENT may be made within the established time period of the contract. Contracts may listed at the time of execution.
All per column inch changes will be billed at subsequent higher or lower rate, as applicable.
8. In the event of omission of an advertisement by SMC, CLIENT will be entitled to receive the total amount paid.
9. SMC will not be responsible for more than the first incorrect insertion of any advertisement. SMC liability shall not exceed the cost of the ad in which the error occurred.
10. Any error caused by SMC in the reproduction of advertisements which does not materially affect the totality of the advertisement does not constitute breach of contract by the SMC.
11. SMC reserves the right to request payment in advance and suspend further advertising if CLIENT is delinquent in making payments.
12. In the case default is made in payment of account and the account is given to an attorney or collection agent, or suit is instituted thereon, the advertiser agrees to and shall pay all costs of the collection and legal actions.
13. News stories and/or free notices do not accompany any class of advertising.
14. Publication schedules and issue size are subject to change.
15. All ads are due: 12 noon Fourteen working days prior to publications.
16. Address all written correspondence to
Contact us for more information!
Reach the thousands of Catholics all over the world who read us.
LIVES OF THE SAINTS
ST. THERESA OF THE CHILD JESUS
St. Theresa, often called the Little Flower, was born in Normandy, France, in 1873. She was the youngest of the five daughters born to Louis and..Read More »
ST. GERARD OF BROGNE
St. Gerard was born at the end of the ninth century in France. Read More »
ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI
St. Francis was born around 1181. As a young man in his Italian hometown of Assisi. Read More »
St. Bruno was born around 1030. This founder of the Carthusian..Read More »
BLESSED MARIE ROSE DUROCHER
Blessed Eulalie Durocher was born in 1811 in Quebec, Canada.Read More »
OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY
It was St. Dominic in the late twelfth and early thirteenth centuries who encouraged everyone to say the Rosary.Read More »
St. Simeon lived in the first century. In Luke's Gospel, chapter two.Read More »
ST. DENIS AND COMPANIONS
St. Denis is very popular in France. In fact, he is considered the patron saint of France.Read More »
ST. JOHN LEONARDI
St. JOhn was born in 1541and became a pharmacist in Lucca, Italy. Read More »
ELEVEN MARTYRS OF ALMERIA, SPAIN
The Spanish civil war began in 1936. It has been described as a struggle between atheism and belief in God. Read More »
St. Kenneth who is sometimes called St. Canice or Kenny, lived in the..Read More »
ST. FELIX AND ST. CYPRIAN
Sts. Felix and Cyprian were African bishops who lived in the fifth..Read More »
King St. Edward was one of the best loved of all the English kings.Read More »
ST. CALLISTUS I
St. Callisturi, the great pope and martyr, lived in the first part of the..Read More »
ST. TERESA OF AVILA
St. Teresa was born in Avila, Spain, on March 28, 1515.Read More »
ST. MARGARET MARY
St. Margaret Mary lived in the seventeenth century. She is the famous French nun to whom Jesus showed his.. Read More »
ST. IGNATIUS OF ANTIOCH
St. Ignatius of Antioch has been well-known since earliest times.Read More »
St. Luke is generally believed to be a gentile doctor.Read More »
ST. ISAAC JOGUES, ST. JOHN DE BREBEUF AND COMPANIONS--THE NORTH AMERICAN MARTYRS
Over three hundred years ago, six Jesuit priests and two holy laymen, all from France, died as martyrs here in North America.Read More »
ST. PAUL OF THE CROSS
Paul Danei of Ovada, Italy, was born into a family of merchants in 1694Read More »
St. Hilarion lived in the fourth century. He was an unbelieving teenager when he left his home in Palestine. Read More »
BLESSED TIMOTHY GIACCARDO
Joseph Giaccardo was born on June 13, 1896, in Narzole, Italy. Read More »
ST. JOHN CAPISTRANO
St. John Capistrano was born in Italy in 1386. He was a lawyer and governor of the city of Perugia. When enemies of the city threw John into prison, Read More »
ST. ANTHONY CLARET
St. Anthony was born in Spain in 1807. It was the same year that Napoleon invaded the country. Perhaps that was a "hint" of the exciting Read More »
BLESSED RICHARD GWYN
Blessed Richard was a Welshman who lived in the sixteenth century.Read More »
St. Evaristus lived in the second century. He was from a Jewish family in Bethlehem. They were living in Greece at the time of their son's birth. Read More »
BLESSED CONTARDO FERRINI
Blessed Contardo was born in 1859. His father was a teacher of mathematics and physics.Read More »
ST. SIMON AND ST. JUDE
These two apostles of Jesus are honored on the same day.Read More »
St. Narcissus lived in the second and early part of the third centuries.Read More »
ST. ALPHONSUS RODRIGUEZ
St. Alphonsus, the Spanish saint, was born in 1553.Read More »
St. Foillan was an Irish monk who lived in the seventh century. Read More »
NEWS ARCHIVE & ACTIVITIES
- The Sacrament of Marriage
- Bishops Shield Pope Against BBC Assault
- Much Work Remain in Many Areas
- Vatican Appeals for Least Developed Countries
- Immaculate Conception of Mary
- Memorial of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Feast of St. Jude the Miraculous Saint
- Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima