- St. Michael the Archangel Story
- History of St. Michael the Archangel Prayer
- St. Michael the Archangel Prayers
- St. Michael the Archangel Apparitions
- The Chaplet of St. Michael Archangel
- Novena to St Micheal the Archangel
- Litany of St. Michael the Archangel
PHOTO OF THE MONTH
Why did Jesus, the sinless one sent from the Father in heaven, submit himself to John's baptism? John preached a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins (Luke 3:3). In this humble submission we see a foreshadowing of the "baptism" of Jesus bloody death upon the cross. Jesus' baptism is the acceptance and the beginning of his mission as God's suffering Servant (Isaiah 52:13-15; 53:1-12). He allowed himself to be numbered among sinners. Jesus submitted himself entirely to his Father's will. Out of love he consented to this baptism of death for the remission of our sins. Do you know the joy of trust and submission to God? Read More »
saint michael center advertising
CALL US: 808.943.7088FOR NEWSPAPER
General Rate Policy
- 30-days notice will be given for any change in the rates.Advertiser has the right to cancel contract without penalty in the event of such a change.
- All advertising copy submitted is subject to the approval of St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Political, cigarettes, liquor, travel, finance, and banking advertising are not accepted.
- Client is responsible for any errors in the advertisement.
- St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is not responsible for imperfect printing resulting from defective printing materials.
- Should mechanical limitations render it impossible to place advertiser's copy in the issue ordered, St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is not liable. Arrangement will be made to place the ad in following issue or any other issue suitable to the advertiser.
- Consideration must be given in all proposed advertisements tot he fact that this is a Catholic publication.
Mechanical Measurement and Data:
1 column = 2 5/16 inches
2 columns = 4 14/16 inches
3 columns = 7 15/16 inches
Full page = 9 14/16" x 13 13/16" deep
The St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary will not accept pre-printed advertising materials. Position
Every effort will be made to comply with position requests but acceptance of an order does not imply a guarantee. Discounts, Frequency discounts
- 5% Advertise at least three times or more consecutively.
- 10% advertise 5 times or more consecutively.
- Catholic Church Rates - All churches, schools of the Roman Catholic Church are entitled to a 10% discounts on all rates.
The St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary is published every month. Advertising deadline is fourteen days prior to publication date, by noon. Publication Dates
Publication date is on the 13th of each month Payment Terms
Client must pay in advance.
- All payments by cash , check, and credit card.
- A return check fee of $15.00 will be assessed for any check that is return by a bank.
- Client assumes full responsibility for payment on advertisements published if client fails to give cancellation notice on or before deadline for space reservations and/ or copy changes.
- If the advertising office does not receive ad copy on or before deadline, client must pay for space reserved.
Hawaii advertisers subject to 4% state tax.
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. This contract is between the St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary, herein referred to as SMC, and the party listed on the face of this contract or his/her duty authorized agent or representative, herein referred to as CLIENT.
2. The CLIENT shall assume all liability for all contents, including copy, photographs and illustrations within advertisements printed and shall indemnity, defend and hold harmless the St. Michael Center for the Blessed Virgin Mary, and its office, employees, agents, or any person acting on their behalf from and against: (1) any claim or demand for loss, liability or damage, including, but not limited to, claims for property damage, personal injury or death, by whomsoever brought or made by reason of the non-observance or no-performance of any of the terms, covenants and conditions herein or the rules, regulations, ordinances and laws of the federal, state, municipal or country governments. Furthermore, the CLIENT shall reimburse the SMC and its employees, agents, or any person acting on their behald for all attorney's fees, costs, and expenses incurred in connection with the defense of such claims
3. No verbal agreements, promises, waivers, understandings or conditions of any nature other than those stipulated on the face of this contract will be binding upon SMC.
4. The SMC advertising manager monitors all submitted paid advertising copy and reserves the right to refuse to print any advertisement that is in his/her opinion dertrimental to the public, the newspaper or other advertisers.
5. Cancellations: CLIENT assumes full responsibility for payment on advertisements published if CLIENT fails to give notice on or before closing date for space reservations and/or copy change.
6. Missed Deadline: if ad copy is not received on or before the deadline for submission to the advertising office, the advertiser forfeits the space and the right to determine what is placed in the space. In addition, as in late cancellations, the advertiser is responsible for payment of the cost of the space reserved.
7. Increases or decreases in the column inches purchased by the CLIENT may be made within the established time period of the contract. Contracts may listed at the time of execution.
All per column inch changes will be billed at subsequent higher or lower rate, as applicable.
8. In the event of omission of an advertisement by SMC, CLIENT will be entitled to receive the total amount paid.
9. SMC will not be responsible for more than the first incorrect insertion of any advertisement. SMC liability shall not exceed the cost of the ad in which the error occurred.
10. Any error caused by SMC in the reproduction of advertisements which does not materially affect the totality of the advertisement does not constitute breach of contract by the SMC.
11. SMC reserves the right to request payment in advance and suspend further advertising if CLIENT is delinquent in making payments.
12. In the case default is made in payment of account and the account is given to an attorney or collection agent, or suit is instituted thereon, the advertiser agrees to and shall pay all costs of the collection and legal actions.
13. News stories and/or free notices do not accompany any class of advertising.
14. Publication schedules and issue size are subject to change.
15. All ads are due: 12 noon Fourteen working days prior to publications.
16. Address all written correspondence to
Contact us for more information!
Reach the thousands of Catholics all over the world who read us.
LIVES OF THE SAINTS
T. EDMUND CAMPION
St. Edmund lived in the sixteenth century. He was a very popular young English student who was..Read More »
St. Bibiana's father Flavian had been prefect of the city of Rome in early Christian times. Read More »
ST. FRANCIS XAVIER
St. Francis Xavier, the great missionary, was born at Xavier Castle in Spain in 1506.Read More »
ST. JOHN DAMASCENE
St. John lived in the eighth century. He was born in the city of Damascus of a good Christian familyRead More »
St. Sabas, born in 439, is one of the most famous monks of Palestine.Read More »
St. Nicholas is the great patron of children and of Christmas giving.Read More »
St. Ambrose was born around 340. He was the son of the Roman governor of Gaul. When his father died.. Read More »
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION OF MARY
Our first parents offended God by sinning seriously.Read More »
BLESSED JUAN DIEGO
St. Juan Diego is well-known because the Mother of God appeared to him. It was to Juan Diego ..Read More »
ST. JOHN ROBERTS
St. John was born in Wales in 1577. Although he was not a Catholic, he was taught by an elderly priest.Read More »
ST. DAMASUS I
ST. Damasus was born in Rome and lived in the fourth century-exciting times for the Church.Read More »
OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE
We celebrate the event of Mary's appearances on Tepyac Hill in Mexico. The heavenly visitor came..Read More »
St. Lucy, the beloved saint, lived in Syracuse, Sicily. She was born toward the end of the third century.Read More »
ST. JOHN OF THE CROSS
St. John was born in Spain in 1542. He was the son of a weaver.Read More »
St. Nino was a Christian girl who lived in the fourth century.Read More »
St. Adelaide was born in 931. At the age of sixteen, this Burgundian princess was married to King Lothair.Read More »
St. Olympias was born around the year 361. She belonged to a great family of Constantinople.Read More »
St. Flannan lived around the seventh century. He was the son of an Irish chieftain named Turlough. Flannan was educated by the monks.Read More »
BLESSED URBAN V
Blessed Urban's name before he became pope was William de Grimoard. He was born in France..Read More »
ST. DOMINIC OF SILOS
St. Dominic, a Spanish shepherd boy, was born at the beginning of the eleventh century.Read More »
ST. PETER CANISIUS
ST. Peter, a Dutch man, was born in 1521. His father wanted him to be a lawyer. To please him, young Peter..Read More »
ST. CHAEREMON AND ST. ISCHYRION AND OTHER MARTYRS
The third century was marked by Roman persecutions of the Church.Read More »
ST. JOHN OF KANTY
St. John, the Polish saint, was born in 1390, the son of good country folk. Seeing how intelligent their son was, Read More »
ST. MARGUERITE D'YOUVILLE
St. Marguerite was born in Quebec, Canada, on October 15, 1701. Her father died in 1708 ..Read More »
St. Charbel was born Youssef Makhlouf on May 8, 1828, in a mountain village in Lebanon.Read More »
CHRISTMAS, THE BIRTHDAY OF JESUS
The time had come for the Son of God to become man for love of us.Read More »
St. Stephen's name means crown. He was the first disciple of Jesus to receive the martyr's crown.Read More »
ST. JOHN THE APOSTLE
St. John was a fisherman in Galilee. He was called to be an apostle.Read More »
THE HOLY INNOCENTS
When Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the Wise Men came from the east to worship him.Read More »
ST. THOMAS BECKET
St. Thomas Becket was born in 1118, in London, England.Read More »
St. Anysia lived in Thessalonica toward the end of the second century.Read More »
St. Sylvester dates back to early Christian times, to the reign of Constantine.Read More »
NEWS ARCHIVE & ACTIVITIES
- The Sacrament of Marriage
- Bishops Shield Pope Against BBC Assault
- Much Work Remain in Many Areas
- Vatican Appeals for Least Developed Countries
- Immaculate Conception of Mary
- Memorial of St. Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Feast of St. Jude the Miraculous Saint
- Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima